Welcome to Case Confidential
Counselling Approaches & Supervision in Exeter
- Feeling depressed, stressed or anxious?
- Experiencing relationship difficulties or problems?
- Do you have employment related issues?
Or have you:
- Suffered a bereavement and feel you would benefit from talking to someone?
- Aspects of your work getting you down / on top of you and you would benefit from work place or counselling -supervision?
Or do you:
- Have any other concern or problem adversely affecting your life that could improve by being able to talk it through with someone?
We are a small group of qualified and experienced counsellors, all working to a high standard underpinned by the BACP Code of Ethics.We are BACP Accredited (or working towards accreditation, see individual profiles). Between us we are able to offer a number of different counselling approaches, including:
- Person centred;
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT);
- Inner child work;
- Solution focused;
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder;
- Critical Incident Debriefing;
- CFT – Compassionate Mind Therapy;
- Stress Management Workshops.
Short and long term work undertaken. We provide a confidential service in the centre of Exeter at 24a Gandy Street (above ‘Head’, the hairdressers)
Some flexibility of hours is available to meet the varying needs of your work/home life.
Our Counsellors are: